- What is Accreditation
- How to Become Accredited
- Benefits of Accreditation
- Management System Certification
- Personal Certification
- Product Certification
- Fee Structure
- Scope Extension
- Accredited Bodies (CAB's)
- Certified Organization
- Use of Logo
Contact For MBAS Accreditation Program Procedure.
Use of Logo
The MBAS logo is used by accredited conformity assessment bodies to indicate their services that they meet the requirements MBAS (Management Board of Accreditation Services).
The Logo is also used by organizations to emphasize that their products, processes or services been awarded an accredited certificate.
Certification Bodies are encouraged to use logo on their websites, brouchers and Certificates.
This may be used either separately or may be used in combination with the logo of accredited body.
Use of logo or its likeliness as company for any of the commercial use logo is prohibited.
The logo can be used on the solid color back ground. The white back ground is preferred choice.
When used on colored back ground, it must be used in a color choice that provides color contrast.
Rotation / OrientationAt all times, use of the logo in its normal vertical orientation is preferred.
Additional Instructions about Use of Logo
1. MBAS Logo can be used by the certified companies
2. MBAS Logo can be used like as indicated at web site in colors, shapes, dimensions (as rational)
3. MBAS Logo can be used after the written permission of MBAS, India. It shouldn't be in used that it'll cause wrong information about status of certification.
4. A detailed Information about using of accreditation logos can be taken from the accredited bodies.
5. The term of introduction's materials include the notes, labels, documents and written declarations on products, goods as per the certification ( eg: Management system certification / Personal Certification / Product certification ) .
6. MBAS logo not be used on vehicles.
7. MBAS logo not be used on flags or buildings.
8. Companies certified can use MBAS Logo for activity/ areas in certification's scope.
9. Companies will have to stop use of logo in event of expiring of certificate, cancelling or withdrawing of certification contract .
10. Companies certified are obligated to implement necessities of this instruction as long as the validity of certificate continues.
11. The certificates are suspended or the contracts are cancelled when companies don't fulfil the conditions indicated in this instruction.