- What is Accreditation
- How to Become Accredited
- Benefits of Accreditation
- Management System Certification
- Personal Certification
- Product Certification
- Fee Structure
- Scope Extension
- Accredited Bodies (CAB's)
- Certified Organization
- Use of Logo
Contact For MBAS Accreditation Program Procedure.
The fee structure is based on the following criteria :
1. Application Fee
2. Program Fee
3. Assessment Fee
4. Certification Fee
Application Fee This is the Initial Amount which has be remitted by the applicant Organization to proceed with desired accreditation program. This shall be paid in Advance.
Program Fee Program fee is the Amount paid for the desired Accreditation, and does not include Assessment, Travel , Lodging & Boarding and Translation fees etc.
Assessment Fee Amount Paid for the involvement of auditor and Technical expert or other required Resources.
Certification Fee This amount is paid per Certificate issued by the organizations.
Mode of Payment
• Payments may be made via bank Transfer ( Cheque and DD can be accepted )
• Non-USA based Organizations are made by Local Area Offices Through will be accept .