- What is Accreditation
- How to Become Accredited
- Benefits of Accreditation
- Management System Certification
- Personal Certification
- Product Certification
- Fee Structure
- Scope Extension
- Accredited Bodies (CAB's)
- Certified Organization
- Use of Logo
Contact For MBAS Accreditation Program Procedure.
MBAS accredits conformity assessment bodies (CABs) have achieved and have demonstrated their ability to remain at the forefront of excellence in training and examination practices. MBAS encourages CABs to remain innovative in their approach and to ensure knowledge is transferred and competency is examined and achieved.
Types of Training:
• Awareness Training : Recognize the personal those who involved in management activities.
• Internal Auditor : Designed for those who conduct internal audits of their organization's management system Recognizes personal attributes, education, professional and technical competencies.
• Auditor / Lead Auditor :Designed for audit team leaders who typically work for certification bodies or perform supplier audits for large organizations Recognizes competence at managing audits and leading teams